Dead or alive your coming with me!


It was wild re-visiting this great film from the eighties.
I watched it again to get inspired for this Sketch-o-Rama, and found it was just as cool as I remember it to be. Great pacing, witty script, awesome soundtrack, and one kick-ass villian (That 70's Show's Kurtwood Smith as Clarence Boddicker.) Check it out if you haven't in a while. You'll be glad you did.
I know this illustration is a bit redundent. Robo is already dead.
But it was fun anyway.
And remember, kids...
"STAY OUT OF TROUBLE!"

2 comments:

  1. Jorge@jlacera.com said...

    Great concept and excellent execution as always Jim. A sculpt of this would be friggin crazy.  

  2. Dr. Diabolical Dave Savage said...

    I'd buy that for a dollar!  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.