Avatar: The Last Paper Bender

I decided to do a paper sculpture of Aang for our latest theme--- The Last Airbender movie coming out this summer based on the Nickelodeon cartoon Avatar. A few months back I created two paper sculptures of BumbleBee and Optimus Prime from Transformers and had a lot of fun building them. I thought I'd give it another go.


Unlike my last attempts, Aang is all one piece of paper, so there is no attachments after he is cut out. I'll probably do a few more of these down the road since they're so much fun.


3 comments:

  1. mauricio salmon said...

    that's pretty cool Kieth, great idea.  

  2. Jose Rivolta said...

    Hola, hemos agregado un trackback (enlace hacia este artículo) en el nuestro ya que nos pareció muy interesante la información detallada pero no quisimos copiarla, sino que nuestros lectores vengan directamente a la fuente. Gracias... como consultar reporte gratis del datacredito  

  3. خدمات منزلية موميزه said...

 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.